To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cheyenne, WY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Operations Manager / Deputy Account Manager
Conduent, Inc. • Cheyenne, WY
Posted 22 days ago
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Deputy Account Manager(position is located in Cheyenne, WY)
Experienced leader required to effectively manage and direct targeted operations involving multiple department/divisions of related functions.
Functionally manages customer relations, contract compliance and management, human relations and communication.
Serves as back-up to account leadership
Detailed functions include:
- Assure compliance with contractual standards, Company policy, State and Federal laws and regulations maintaining and monitoring staffing levels
- Responsible for overall management of the operations department to include Claims, Provider Relations, Third Party Liability, Medical Policy and Quality Assurance
- Maintain positive customer relationships among government civil servants and political appointees
- Participates in strategy and long-range goals and objectives at account level
- Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities as identified for account/business growth
- Identifies potential risk and issues, minimizes and manages vulnerabilities and develops contingency plans
- Directs and coordinates activities of assigned functions or business operations for which responsibility is delegated to further attainment of goals and objectives
- Improve operational efficiencies and customer service through implementation of best practices
- Provides data and feedback on activities, cost, operations, and forecast date to determine business progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Selects, develops, motivates, and deploys staff of highly competent managerial and professional employees to effectively support the functions of the business operation
- Oversee Privacy and Security for the account
- Prepares audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Work directly with the client concerning changes in program policy, processes or problem resolution
- All other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
- Minimum 5-8 years of senior level operations/technical management experience
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in operating Federally-funded state or county human services programs
- Preferred experience of P&L management
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.