You bring your "A" Game every day. For you, nothing is more exhilarating than a tough challenge-one that tests your aptitude, your creative capabilities to get around "impossible" odds-and, of course, your quest to consistently outdo the competition. That's the kind of opportunity we have right now. We offer a great environment for someone who is hungry for the level of continual high-stakes competition that provides the constant gratification of exercising your exceptional talents. We believe in putting our heart into our work and not giving up until we achieve our goals. If you feel that way too, we need to meet.
CREO is looking for a dynamic Director, Business Development to join our growing team. The Director, Business Development will be responsible for conducting market research to identify the right prospects, establishing contacts, building relationships to develop and progress the pipeline, and working collaboratively with digital transformation practice leaders (Information Technology and Cybersecurity) to drive deal closures.
This individual will build and maintain strong sales pipelines associated to substantiated opportunities in the digital transformation space, prepare, and facilitate presentations/proposals as well as close sales and finalize agreements with customers. The Director, Business Development will work closely with various CREO industry and line of business leaders in co-leading growth efforts through direct prospecting, lead generation, networking, attendance and participation with various industry and professional groups and networking associations, and continuing to strengthen CREO as a thought leader in the life sciences and healthcare verticals.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Responsible for the opportunity-to-award process for digital transformation which includes prospecting, lead generation, pipeline and CRM management, contracts, proposals, and statements of work generation, negotiation, and closing new business.
- Responsible for working with digital transformation practice leaders to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual booking targets.
- Take responsibility for creating a detailed business development plan including target accounts, a strategy and approach to developing the pipeline
- Build trust with prospects by demonstrating that you are an expert in the industry and digital transformation, you understand the prospects' business, and that our success can only result from their success
- Partner with marketing in creating and executing lead generation strategies
- Collaborate with digital transformation practice leaders to execute the plan to strategically build and maintain relationships with customers to enable business success
- Lead key C-suite meetings, communications, and negotiations; coordinate and bring in subject matter experts when needed
- Provide regular updates to the CREO management team, prepare the executive leadership team for customer meetings
- Responsible for executing the digital transformation sales plan and process, including coordination of all necessary internal and external resources to best position the firm to secure new business
- Actively work networking contacts, professional affiliations, industry groups and related centers of influence.
- Work with industry team leaders to identify and target key companies within the industry teams they support effectively and efficiently.
- Support the Executive Leadership Team, Principals, and Senior Managers in cross-selling additional services to existing clients where appropriate.
- Maintain the commercial metrics dashboard and report progress weekly
- Bachelor's Degree: Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of previous experience selling consulting services in the areas of digital transformation, information technology, cybersecurity & compliance, and Analytics.
- 8+ years of experience managing strategic B2B customers, executive relationships, and business development
- Proven ability to think analytically and strategically to assess problems and opportunities with customers
- Demonstrated success building strategic relationships with customers and driving growth
- Persuasive and powerful communicator, able to clearly convey complex ideas, build alignment and manage difficult conversations
- Experience working, and selling, across different departments of a company, including IT cybersecurity, and operations.
- Active network of C-level and other senior relationships.
- Demonstrated community involvement and activity with industry associations, civic and/or non-profit groups.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment in professional services/consulting with proven results.
- Demonstrated experience working with, and contacts within the middle market, broadly defined as companies with revenues of $15 million to $1 billion.
- Demonstrated expertise to drive a complex, sale cycle from identification through the close of deals.
- Ability to actively participate in the proposal and Statement of Work creation process.
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills; strong executive presence and business acumen.
- Must be motivated and self-disciplined; must possess strong time management skills.
- Travel may be required (local and overnight when appropriate).
CREO, Inc. is an innovative management consulting and advisory firm based in Research Triangle Park. CREO helps its clients operate effectively, freeing them to apply their talents, pursue their mission, and realize their vision through a focus on effective operations and organizational health. CREO's senior team of C-level advisors works shoulder-to-shoulder with clients to solve their toughest challenges and realize their biggest opportunities. To learn more, visit www.creoinc.net.
Consistent with our duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace that is free of recognized hazards, CREO has implemented a vaccination policy to safeguard the health our employees, their families, our customers, and the community at large. All new employees and subcontractors will be required to receive at least one dose of the vaccine, at a minimum, prior to their scheduled hire or start date. New employees and subcontractors will have 30 days after their start date to become fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Commercial Awareness
- Contract Management