To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dahlgren, VA 22485
- Karleigh Chavez
- Phone: 7032701540 x6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Logistics Analyst
ECS Federal, LLC • Dahlgren, VA
Posted 9 days ago
ECS is seeking a Junior Logistics Analyst to work in our Dahlgren, VA office.
Provides life cycle logistics support to the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense Program. Follows established procedures and solves routine problems. With general supervision, works as an effective team member, to assist in solution development of complex life cycle logistics problems. Must demonstrate an ability to apply sound judgment to develop life cycle logistics, plans, procedures, and documents.
- AA/AS Degree
- Secret clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Three years of life cycle logistics experience.
- Five years of life cycle logistics, supply chain management, logistics engineering, or similar logistics specialty experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's Degree.
- General knowledge of the Aegis Weapons System, Communication Systems, Combat System Support Equipment and Navy Supply Chain Management.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.