Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant in the Pittsburgh, PA area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this position is for you!
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible of the following:
- Will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions
- Acts as information and communication managers for an office
- Will perform operational tasks such as faxing, scanning images into patient profiles, completing various pharmacy needs, etc.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of recent experience working as an Administrative Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Strong computer experience (faxing typing, use of Microsoft Programs)
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday (8-hour shift anywhere between 8 AM to 7 PM), may need to work on occasional Saturdays
Advantages of this Administrative Assistant Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Administrative Assistant position, please click “Apply Now” or email your resume to:
Maria Quindoza: URL blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.