If you are interested in growing your retail management career with one of the largest and fastest growing off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores team as a Store Manager! Are you a proven leader with strong communication and organization skills? Can you lead a team in driving results while building strong teams and partnerships and cultivating an environment based on trust, respect, and integrity? Can you bring innovative ideas to help drive results as you take on the challenge of running all aspects of a multi-million dollar store operation? If you answered yes, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
As a Store Manager, youll be responsible for successfully managing all store operations tasks in order to maximize sales results while bringing Our Burlington values to life in your store. You will be a mentor, role model, and coach for your team members, as well as a partner to associates in other branches of the organization. You will lead your team by example, demonstrating how to deliver excellent customer service with a high degree of professionalism in order to provide a world-class shopping experience to customers. You will take ownership for the successful execution of all day-to-day merchandising, operations and service management tasks. You are ultimately responsible for the overall success of your store location and the associates on your team.
- Direct management and oversight of Assistant Managers, Supervisors, and Store Associates to ensure implementation of established company policies, standards, expectations and initiatives
- Ensure Assistant Managers and store team members are fulfilling their individual responsibilities
- Partner with Assistant Store Manager, Merchandising to coordinate merchandise placement, sales promotions and pricing
- Partner with Assistant Store Manager, Operations to review receiving, transfers, debits/damages, returns-to-vendor (RTV's), and charge-back paperwork to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Manage multi-million dollar sales volume and expense budget including review of all associated reporting and record-keeping
- Recruitment, screening and hiring of associates in order to meet store staffing needs
- Facilitate onboarding and training for new associates, provide ongoing coaching in the moment, and implement structured learning and development activities for all team members
- Handle personnel and associate relations issues
- Payroll budget management, workforce management and scheduling
- Facilitate effective communication and partnerships between and among store team, regional management team and other partners within the company.
- Other tasks as necessary
Candidates must have 5+ years of Retail Management experience in a Big Box or Specialty environment and be able to work a flexible schedule; including early morning, nights, weekends and holidays as required. Candidates should be comfortable utilizing computerized scheduling and reporting software. Travel may be required from time-to-time.
are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. Youre going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Burlingtons benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage including life and disability insurance. Full time associates are also eligible for paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Human Resources