POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR GENERAL MANAGERS AND ASSISTANT MANAGERS!
Our client is one of the largest chain of a well known fast food concept offer huge growth opportunity. They span from the Northeast, to northern mid-west, to North and South Carolina. They are a strong corporate company that has been in business for a very long time and pride themselves on being a people focused organization. They offer regular, scheduled reviews with potential for advancement and compensation growth.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
- HUGE CAREER OPPORTUNITY - OPENING 250 LOCATIONS IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS - CURRENTLY HAVE OVER 700 STORES
- Awesome bonus structure!
- Results oriented. Managers have full control and full understanding of profit results. Drive sales and profit; get rewarded!
- Very little turnover - many senior managers started as line cooks and dishwashers!
- Five Day Work Week
- Paid Weekly - Direct deposit available to the bank of your choice.
- No 24 hour or late nights - closes 11pm weekly
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility of running fast food unit with approximately $1 Million in sales per year
- Financial analysis and forecasting
- Sales Building
- Train, coach, and motivate hourly workers
- Performance feedback and corrective action
- Maintenance of facility and equipment
- Financial reporting
- Health Care-Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Health Care-Dental, Health Care-Vision
- Life Insurance Basic Life Insurance at one times annual salary
- Supplemental Life Insurance up to three times annual salary & Dependent Life Insurance
- 401(k) - vested 401(k) plan with base salary deferrals of up to 50%, subject to IRS maximum limit
- Vacation Benefits - Two weeks after one year of employment, three weeks after five years, four weeks after ten years
- Direct Deposit
URL blocked - click to apply
- At least 2-3 years experience as Salaried Manager in fast food or family dining
- Willing to learn and able to adapt with ease
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays without restrictions
- Desire to advance within the company
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Contact your Career Coach!
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 16153
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.