To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eufaula, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
On-Site Account Manager
Advantage Resourcing • Eufaula, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
On-Site Account Manager - Eufaula, AL
As an On-Site Account Manager, you will work primarily at the customer's location in the Eufaula/Bakerhill Area and are responsible for all staffing related functions required to provide exceptional service to our customer and temporary employees.
On-site Account Managers are assigned to accounts that have a separate P&L statement from a branch. The On-Site Account Manager may perform recruiting functions at the customer site, or rely on support from a dedicated team working in a branch. This role may also be responsible for leading and managing a team directly.
The scope of the position may vary depending upon the customer and the size of the account. The On-Site Account Manager is a full-time position with benefits and you will be reporting to the Branch Manager in the Dothan Branch.
Your primary job responsibilities & functions include:
- We ask that you build and maintain good relationships at all levels of the customer's organization and deliver exceptional service by ensuring and by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues, and ensuring consistent quality.
- Work with customer to coordinate and forecast staffing needs.
- Development and execution of effective recruiting strategies that deliver the applicant flow and hiring results to meet and exceed fill rate and on-time fill rate goals. Facilitate new hire orientations and pre-training with temporary staffing employees for proper transition to assignment.
- May lead and direct a dedicated recruiting team based on the size and model of the account.
- Manage and oversee daily timekeeping process and reconciliation of time to ensure payroll and invoice accuracy.
- Perform quality control functions to ensure the customer is satisfied across all levels of their organization;
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on key performance indicators and uses the information to communicate with the customer and identify areas for improvement.
- Counsels temporary employees relative to attendance, productivity, and overall job performance
- Maintain compliance with operations, systems and employee records. Ensure compliance to the contract
- Ensure accurate and timely information about the account and assigned temporary employees are entered into the operating system. Maintain customer information relative to specific on-site account in the system.
- Perform quality evaluations on employees
- Support and participate in the safety programs, which verifies that employees follow safety policies and any PPE requirements. Accident review, investigations and report of injury with customer and our safety department as needed.
- Implement employee programs and activities to improve KPI performance such as absenteeism and turnover.
- May manage Profit and Loss statement financial responsibilities
- Communicate regularly on account status.
- Manage all master vendor activities including payroll, invoicing, and aging (if applicable).
- Complete measurement and reporting on a weekly basis, including the analysis of key performance indicator measurements and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Complete and facilitate partnership review meetings with the customer and leadership team on a quarterly basis ensuring quality and continuous improvement.
- Participate in the customer's meetings as appropriate to stay informed of the operations.
- May manage, lead and direct an on-site team depending upon the size and scope of the account.
- Participate in team off-site recruiting activities
Requirements: Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years staffing industry experience and/or customer service, human resources or account management, or an equivalent of 6 years combination of education and experience.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience with supervising employees of 50-200+ people in a metric driven environment. Staffing
Keywords: Staffing, Recruiter, Account Manager, Customer Service, Personnel, HR, Human Resources
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position