Title: Branch Manager - Contract Solutions
Location: Washington, DC
Role Overview: Lucas Group (Forbes Top 10 ranked firm for both Executive Search and Professional Recruitment in 2018) is expanding our Contract Solutions team and we have created Selling Leader role to help build our Washington, DC Human Resources Contract Solutions division. Contract has continued to become a major part of our industry – our contract team revenue grew by in 2018. Lucas Group finished FY 2018 with the highest yearly revenue in our 48 year history and our momentum is only getting greater!
This person will be joining a highly successful, award-winning team to build and extend client relationships in all areas of Human Resources while also placing top talent with these clients. This is a true player/coach role that would allow someone to be entrepreneurial and managerial while still generating revenue within their own clients. This is a ground floor opportunity to build and lead a team while leveraging a strong brand and numerous internal resources
If you are experienced in Business Development/Sales in the professional staffing industry and are motivated by a career with:
Uncapped compensation plan
Unlimited vacation day policy
- Top Performance clubs and incentive trips (this year is Jamaica)
- Average recruiter tenure of 4.8 years
LinkedIn Recruiter seat for every associate along with other advanced resources & tools
- Empowering, inclusive and fun culture
Training program that is one of the best in the business....
This could be the opportunity for you!
- Hire and manage a team of salespeople and recruiters to grow the contract business
- We help companies find impact players! You will build relationships with corporate prospects (manager up to the C-Suite) and cultivate client relationships both over the phone and in person
- Serve as a trusted client adviser through learning about their business initiatives, culture and more to understand the information needed to clearly define their staffing needs.
- Generate and sustain an effective retention program to garner additional sales opportunities
- Develop targeted sales strategies with direct reports identify and qualify potential candidates via cold calling, database mining, client referrals and networking.
- Manage full life-cycle from search kick-off through completion.
- Lead and develop comprehensive targeted recruitment strategies for qualified candidates via direct sourcing, database mining, referrals and networking.
- Have an involvement in RFP processes by developing and pitching proposals.
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of sales, business development and recruiting experience in the staffing industry
- A passion for leading and developing people in a goal-oriented environment
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- Detailed oriented with an outgoing personality, strong ethics and professionalism
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at URL blocked - click to apply.
Resolve Customer Issue