To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 11222
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has an early stage, Brooklyn, New York (NY) based consumer goods client that is seeking an Executive Assistant. Duties Include:
- Support/create leverage for the CEO in day-to-day sales activities to increase their value add
- Ensure the CEO is working on the most important items for the company
- Keep CEO accountable for commitments while help keeping reports accountable for the results
- Help complete priority items for the CEO to an appropriate quality
- Facilitate and attend all internal meetings such as weekly and monthly sales, All Hands, and quarterly board meetings
- Create presentations and agendas for key sales, monthly team, executive team, advisor, board member and investor meetings
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Track record of perseverance and achievement; Having overcome major obstacles through strong work ethic that has led to stellar achievement in professional, academic and extracurricular activities
- Ability to manage sensitive issues under tight deadlines
- Strong desire to work hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high-energy and mission-driven colleagues
- Advanced knowledge with Google apps, as well as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Critical and strategic thinker with the ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to build relationships
- Excellent data analysis, reporting and project management skills
- Ability to read between the lines and intuitively anticipate the needs and priorities of the business, and work independently and effectively with little oversight or management