To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
650 From Road
Paramus, NJ 07652
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Techno/Functional Analyst (SAP MM/PP/QM)
Movado Group, Inc. • Paramus, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
Provide end-to-end development and/or functional support for implementation of global business solutions in ECC AFS SAP system.
- Support solution implementations, development and process re-engineering for global business requirements.
- Effectively communicate and integrate with all levels of business partners.
- Perform fit-gap analysis of the business requirements and system capabilities.
- Design functional solutions that promote globalization, standardization, integration, simplicity and reasonable maintenance.
- Create, review and design functional solution design specifications document.
- Identify root causes and solve issues by troubleshooting and debugging.
- Apply knowledge of business processes and technology to solve complex business solution needs.
- Ensure that the solution changes are implemented without unintended impact and are integrated with existing solutions.
- Identify, analyze, understand potential system impact, implement and test complex SAP OSS notes.
- Conduct user training and support where necessary.
- Plan, manage and lead solution testing efforts.
- Perform other solution support and development as assigned.
- Maintain clear and organized documentation.
Area of Responsibilities:
- ECC AFS SAP MM/PP/QM Configuration.
- Business processes and solutions for Master Data, Purchasing, Procurement, Inventory Management, Quality Management, Demand Planning, MRP, Product Development.
- Design, develop, test, debug and implement programs on SAP ECC 6.0 or above.
- Identify, develop, test and implement BAPIs, BADIs, OSS Notes in SAP systems.
- Develop solutions for all business processes in SAP systems.
- Other solution support and development areas as assigned including non-SAP business systems
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Computer Science OR other comparable academic programs.
- Preferred – MBA or equivalent.
- Participated in at least 1 end to end SAP implementation.
- At least 5 years of process re-engineering, process design, solution design. and development experience in global SAP systems.
- At least 5 years of ABAP development in SAP MM/PP/QM.
- At least 1 years of SAP MM/PP/QM system configuration.
- Experience with MS tools like Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational/planning skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced environment, proficiency in multi-tasking.
- Strong verbal, communication and project management skills.
- Must be a self-starter – ability to work independently.
- Goal oriented, hard worker with attention to detail.
- Professional, high collaborative and customer focused team player.
- Please refer to MGI standard competencies document.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws