Ultimate Staffing is seeking Call Center Customer Service Reps for a temp to permanent opportunity with a large call center servicing multiple national accounts in the Orlando area. Reps will assist customers by providing product and service information in a friendly, efficient manner.
Pay rate starts at $10/hr, 40 hours a week, FLEXIBLE HOURS! Bonus potential for excellent work performance is also available. Located in the South Orlando area, near the Florida Mall.
Positions range from $10.00-$12.00/hour based on call center experience, professionalism, and assessment scores. Training is paid for two weeks at a prorated salary and starts at minimum wage for training. There is an opportunity to gain a bonus each month of over $150 based on your customer satisfaction scores, and attendance.
*Candidates must be able to pass background and drug screen once offered. An assessment is also required to be taken onsite prior to employment to ensure candidates are matched with the campaign they are best suited for.Responsibilities:
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat and email
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to clear a Background Check and successfully complete Call Center Assessments
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)