Registered Respiratory Therapist AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
15k Sign on Bonus for experienced therapist
• Horse Capital of the World
• Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
• Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
• Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
• Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assess and monitors patients before, during and after therapy/procedure. Communicates with the patients care provider as appropriate.
- Documents patients tolerance of the procedure/therapy and completes medication variance forms when applicable. Completes all documentation prior to the end of the shift.
- Manages ventilatory assistance according to manufactures guidelines while following hospital policy. Monitors and documents patients ventilatory status every two hours and communicates changes to the provider.
- Follows physicians orders or approved patient protocols when providing breathing treatments, MDI therapy, airway management, intubations, diagnostic procedures, PFT's, ABG's, therapeutic procedures, A-line insertions, and any respiratory modality in the Florida Rules and Regulations 468.35-468.369 (468.352).