At Durham School Services, everything we do is graded on the performance of our front line—our drivers.
The search for the right drivers is paramount to our success because the best drivers = the safest kids.
We are always looking for qualified drivers. If you are at least 21 years of age, have had a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years, think you’ve got what it takes and are interested in the benefits listed below, apply or contact us today!
- No Experience Necessary
- CDL Training Provided and Paid Company Training
- Paid Weekly
- 4 Hours Per Day Guarantee
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Part-time Morning and Afternoon Hours
Apply Now or Apply In Person:
Durham School Services
17600 W. Liberty Lane
New Berlin, WI
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license for 3 years
- DOT Physical and Drug Screen required
- Must enjoy working with children
- Closely following CDC guidelines
- Health/Wellness checks daily
- Fresh masks/gloves distributed daily
Variety of disinfecting products used, proven to eliminate Covid-19
- Mandatory bus cleanings twice per day
- Socially distanced buses (when available)
- We closely work with the school districts to identify positive cases and help stop the spread
Durham School Services, National Express School’s first and largest student transportation brand, can trace its history back to 1917, to a three-bus company started in the San Gabriel Valley of California. In its early years, Durham specialized in special education transportation. This specialization has helped to nurture a unique commitment to quality service that is still maintained throughout our company today. Durham is responsible for getting more than one million students, 100,000 of which are those with special needs, to and from school each day. Our mission is getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn.
Equal Opportunity Employer