To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Garden City South, NY 11530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Tax Compliance - Real Estate
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Garden City South, NY
Posted 29 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a publicly traded real estate company and leader in its industry, is looking for a Tax Compliance Manager in Garden City, New York (NY). This is an opportunity to work for a world class company with fantastic benefits and culture. Free weekly breakfasts and free summer concerts at Jones Beach are examples of how well this company treats its people. Responsibilities will include:
- * Prepare and review federal, and multi-state and local income and franchise tax returns for partnerships, LLCs, REITs and C-corporations
- Prepare and review quarterly federal, and state and local estimated installment and annual extension calculations
- Collaborate with functional teams within the finance department in support of tax return preparations and documentation of tax positions
- Assist with preparation of state and local apportionment analysis
- Prepare and review tax allocation work papers in accordance with partnership tax regulations
- Assist the team with year-end financial statement reporting requirements
- Manage tax notices and assist with tax audit examinations, as necessary
- Maintain tax calendar with tax filing requirements in accordance with federal, and state and local tax regulations
- Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns
- Develop a strong working relationship with internal and external functional partners
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required; Master's degree in taxation or equivalent a plus
- CPA desirable
- 4-6 years of experience - real estate industry a plus
- Strong knowledge of partnership taxation required