To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Sales
Compassus • Springfield, MO
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Current Compassus Colleagues: Please apply via Workday.
Position Title: Director of Sales
“The most rewarding part of my job is seeing relief on the faces of healthcare providers, patients and families when they have a caring ally in the end of life journey.”
- Char, Director of Sales
At Compassus, we are dedicated to delivering unsurpassed comfort during life’s closing chapter. As a Director of Sales, you will lead a team that is passionate about end-of-life care and become a trusted advocate for the gift of hospice, home health, and palliative services in your community. For many of our team members, this is more than a career — it’s a calling.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Join our team today as a Hospice Director of Sales to positively impact the experience of our patients and families.
As a Director of Sales, you will partner with program leaders to develop books of business and sales strategies for an area of responsibility. Your role includes recruiting, hiring, and training sales staff. You will oversee program growth, assist in ensuring the sales team’s performance of the sales plan, and ensure the professional development of sales staff. You encourage strong partnerships with clinical leaders and colleagues and serve as a resource to all staff.
- Create and manage Hospice Care Consultants by their “Book of Business”
- Define and manage the monthly and annual sales objectives for all sales staff
- Assess marketing and sales needs, create a plan, gather resources, review, and modify
- Closely monitor all sales metrics, including contacts, closing, and conversions; communicate progress toward goals
- Establish professional relationships in the community, promoting Compassus to yield patient referrals
- Monitor and report on issues affecting the business, including competitive pressures, talent, recruiting, market changes and other challenges that impact performance
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to travel extensively in assigned territory or region
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree along with at least three years’ experience leading sales teams is strongly preferred.
- Or at least five years' experience managing sales teams is required.
- Masters in Business Administration in related field is desirable. At least two years’ experience selling services within the healthcare field is preferred.
Compassus, including all Compassus affiliates, complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Compassus, including all Compassus affiliates, does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Join our Talent Network at the link below to stay up to date on our current openings.