A career within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive experience designing and leading IT business architecture and/or information architecture engagements aligned to a client's business strategy.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects.
Demonstrates experience managing technical teams across the full software development life cycle.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of enterprise architecture and technologies related to business change, identifying associated risks, advising client's on trends, emerging technologies and strategies.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and exposure to common issues facing client's Industry.
Demonstrates a proven record of success in roles within a professional services firm or large enterprise that supports a team servicing clients including:
- Emerging Enterprise Data Management;
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence;
- Data Modeling;
- Data Integration and Synchronization;
- Design and Build of Data Warehouses;
- Data Distribution, Reporting and Business Intelligence Solutions;
- Data Retention, Lifecycle, Standardization and Taxonomy;
- Enterprise Data Management Policies, Procedures, Compliance and Risk Management.
Demonstrates considerable experience identifying and addressing clients needs;
- Building, maintaining and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement,
- Ccommunicating value propositions;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Demonstrates extensive experience as a team leader; supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation and coaching staff including timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.