Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
Purpose: The Branch Warehouse individual will be responsible for maintaining the branch warehouse. Daily work responsibilities will include the off-loading and loading of trailers and Commercial Motor Vehicles, handling waste containers of varying weights and sizes using HCC-approved material handling equipment, and maintaining the branch warehouse in a clean and organized condition. This role may be required to use forklifts, powered pallet jack, hand jacks and dollies.
- Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all HCC safety guidelines
- Load and unload box trucks
- Organize, clean and maintain warehouse and office
- Moving trucks on company property
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Core Competencies and Specific Skills:
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with customers, sales branch employees, and other corporate departments
- Ability to operate equipment such as electronic mobile devices, computers, hoses, all truck equipment, etc.
- Previous warehouse or material handling experience preferred
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Forklift certificate preferred
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) that meets or exceeds HCC’s published standards including, but not limited to the following;
- Seat belt and cell phone violations
- Excessive speeding
- DUI, suspension and/or multiple vehicle collisions
Personal Protective Equipment*:
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment, which may include a respirator, steel toe boots, gloves, uniform, safety glasses, reflective vest, and hard hats
- Frequent lifting of materials that typically weigh 54-80lbs
- Frequent pushing/pulling of 16-55 gallon drums of waste/product using HCC-approved equipment for safe material handling. Drum weight varies based on material type and size, weight may exceed 400lbs.
- All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screening
Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply