Provides the installation of plumbing systems to residential. Also, may include some troubleshooting, maintenance and service of plumbing systems. Maintains good customer relations and applies technical skills and a general knowledge of industry standards and government regulations to all work.
Must be able to perform HEAVY work to include, but not limited to the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
* Must be physically able to work in a variety of spaces to include crawl spaces, rafters, attics, roofs, etc to perform installations.
* Must be able to work in confined spaces.
* Must be able to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects of 60-100 lbs or more to include water heaters, tubs, and materials.
* Must be able to climb ladders, work overhead, manipulate and maneuver tools.
* Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Must have basic plumbing capabilities. Knowledge of local and national plumbing code is desired. A valid driver's license is required.
Complex Problem Solving