Volt has an opening for a .Net Systems/Software Developer with a demonstrated progressive experience designing and developing web applications to support the PDSS team supporting our client in Millington, TN.
- Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software re use and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Formulate and define specifications for software applications or modifies and maintain existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop system components including services and user screens
- Application and System deployment
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate degree with 10+ years of experience
- 8+ years of experience
- Or .NET development with SQL Server for at least 12 years of experience ideally with C#
- Experience as a web-based application engineer/developer using .NET Frameworks, Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the .NET MVC Framework
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET based business applications.
- Knowledge of Telerik and Resharper is a plus.
- Ability to train and coach junior development members on effective Unit Testing techniques.
Information Security Certification: Prior to the hire date, you must possess one of the following Information Security certifications.
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- GSE (GIAC Security Essentials)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
Professional Certification: Within six (6) months of hire date, the candidate must either obtain a commercial computing environment certification or a computing environment training certificate.
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Visual Basic (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Microsoft Sql Servers
Global Information Assurance Certification