Sales Compensation Analyst
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an opportunity for a Sales Compensation Analyst to work with one of our rapidly growing clients in San Francisco, CA. If you are interested in learning more, feel free to send your resume directly to Raivenne Scott at URL blocked - click to apply.
About the Role
As a Sales Compensation Analyst, you will be working closely with the Global Sales Finance team and will be tasked with supporting the global restaurant sales force compensation modeling and computation for a 700 strong and growing function. This role requires someone with a strong analytical mindset and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Our client's payroll is a high-performance culture marked by hyper productivity, compliance and accuracy. In this extraordinary international payroll environment, we are covering all facets of the payroll spectrum. Are you ready to enter the next level of the world of international payroll?
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the complete daily end-to-end payroll process for a number of regional payrolls.
- Manage the daily payroll process including, but not limited to:
- Payroll data collection/preparation
- Process starters and (in)voluntary leavers from a payroll perspective in accordance with local rules
- Process global Compensation, Insured Benefits, Perks and Country Specific Employee Benefits
- Manage timely payment of all payroll related payments: salaries, social security and taxes
- Be responsible for periodical country payroll reporting and other statutory payroll filings
- Supply accurate payroll journals and provide support for all payroll GL accounts
- Be responsible for monthly reconciliation of all payroll related GL accounts
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the payroll data providers and vendors and manage a smooth, timely and precise handling of transactions
- Follow payroll procedures and internal controls and assist in requests from audit partners.
- Handle all employee payroll related queries and liaising with the relevant cross-functional teams regarding any changes
- Payroll project management: implement and optimize international payrolls, tools, and processes
- Serve as a payroll liaison (Payroll Subject Matter Expert) for cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or other relevant field
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in international payroll, administration, and business/compensation/data analytics.
- Must enjoy doing payroll and managing cross-functional processes
- Possess the ability to plan, prioritize, think outside of the box and have a positive attitude to embrace changes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Pay Rate: $25-$28/hour
Employment Type: 6-month contract
Benefits Summary: Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178