ARE YOU A PROBLEM SOLVER?
ORKIN IS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE HIRING NOW!
Are you ready to be part of a team that helps customers protect their biggest and most important investment? Are you someone that can provide consultative solutions to common problems, where people live and play? As a Home Sales Representative, that is just what you will do. Every day you will forge lasting relationships with your customers, as you help them protect what matters…their home and family.
Orkin is the industry leader in residential and commercial pest prevention. Orkin also specializes in creating individualized plans to protect our customer’s entire home or business, including insulation and moisture control services. With over 100 years in business Orkin provides peace of mind to millions of customers worldwide and employs over 10,000 team members in the U.S. alone. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Home Sales Representative for more information.
Easy Application Process
Mobile Device Friendly
Who is right for the job?
A negotiator. An ambitious lead generator. Someone who is driven to provide amazing customer service all day…every day.
A successful Home Sales Representative is dedicated to professionally delivering tailored solutions to each of our customers. As a member of our team, you will provide thorough inspections and create unique solutions for our customers. You will educate and provide optionality through a consultative approach, so each customer can feel protected and comfortable in their home. Every day you will work to build customer relationships, provide superior customer service, close proposals and network to build a strong pipeline of future customers.
You must be comfortable pursuing and managing a high volume of accounts, while working with our various service teams to ensure impeccable customer service.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Positivity, integrity and the ambition to be the, “World’s Best!”
- Unparalleled belief in customer service – someone who will truly go above and beyond for the customer
- Excellent communication skills – a champion at conveying the purpose and value of our services
- Self-starter who can work with and without direct supervision
- Team player
- High School diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Must meet physical job requirements
We offer unlimited career potential, the industry’s best training and other many other great benefits. Ready to become an everyday hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
Let’s get started!
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment. Experience
- 1 year(s): Sales or Customer Service experience
Licenses & Certifications
- High School/GED or better
- Goal Achievement
- Customer Focus
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated