Vintun LLC is a small disadvantaged business established under the Native Hawaiian Owned 8(a) program. As a professional services firm that provides consulting and advisory services to clients, Vintun works to improve operational efficiency and to accomplish organizational objectives as well as serves as a leading provider for information services and business management services to the Federal Government. We seek to create impactful solutions that yield lasting results. Vintun is headquartered in Alexandria, VA with client support offices in northern Virginia, California and Hawaii. Vintun offers a highly competitive benefits package that reflects our objective of employing top industry performers.
What will you do?
- Serve as a technical liaison between contractor team, stakeholders, and functional process owners to achieve business reform objectives.
- Analyzing existing information systems for opportunities to integrate NAVSUP supply chain processes into their Investment Strategy for future business systems.
- Review "future-state" systems architecture products in support of integrating and optimizing the "as-is" process across existing and future business systems.
- Researching, developing, and delivering technical designs for Network, Storage, Compute, Data, Security, or Applications services.
- Lead architectural discussions utilizing previous experience and industry best practices to leverage the most current SAP/non-SAP or COTS applications' functional capabilities and business processes to improve the effectiveness of NAVSUP business operations.
- Collaborating with functional, technical, and budget counterparts to support program management efforts.
- Collaborating with colleagues to produce valid and accurate written technical content for various products (e.g., briefings, narratives, and justifications).
- Preparing technical reports by researching, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Vintun is seeking a forward-thinking senior IT consultant to join our team in support of our NAVSUP Supply Chain Architecture/Initiatives contract. The successful candidate will play a critical role in reviewing existing and future logistics information systems' capabilities for opportunities to provide NAVSUP with improved supply chain business processes and system support improvements that ultimately enhance Navy Logistics. The ideal candidate will have experience with process improvement, data analysis, and Navy Supply IT system functionality. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment. The candidate should have the ability to adapt to challenging and changing situations quickly while being able to facilitate the completion of multiple tasks and assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 years of IT experience, BA/BS engineering or related IT, prefer experience with process analysis and information systems integration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead architectural and development discussions
- Able to travel up to 20 percent
- Must be a US citizen
- Active DoD SECRET clearance
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
- Works well in teams
- Good time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Possible lifting up to 25lbs.
Vintun LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.