As a part of our continued growth we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Parts Puller to work in our salvage yard. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and have basic mechanical abilities and automotive knowledge. The Parts Puller is responsible for accurately locating, identifying, and safely pulling parts. The Parts Puller will also be responsible for making sure the parts meet the quality standard that is indicated by supervision. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy a career with us!
- Safely maneuvering around the yard or warehouse.
- Finding/Retrieving parts.
- Packaging parts for delivery / or prepping
- Any paperwork involved with the parts.
- Pull work orders.
- Operate a Tow motor or Order Picker
- Pull and prep all sheet metal and other orders.
- Tag all parts properly for destination.
- Communicate with Sales and Dispatch.
- Must display a positive and friendly attitude as well as appropriate behavior during work hours
- Cleanliness must be maintained in the work area.
- Lift up to 75 lbs. without assistance
- Experience with order picker preferred
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Basic computer skills.
- Identify the correct pick location and sequence in accordance with the order
- Work a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to stand for 8 - 10 hours shifts
- Ability to interact with co-workers to develop a team environment
- Pick the right item and quantity
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
Packaging And Labeling
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 62
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.