At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
The Automation Specialist updates and maintains the system that automates file delivery, data transformation, encryption, and integration with various software platforms. They create new and modify existing process automation as requested by the business and are fluent in various scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, and VBA/VBS. They maintain data integrity, documentation, and source control as well as the Automation infrastructure and provide monitoring and failure support. The Automation Specialist will also participate in larger, project-based technology initiatives.
- Creates, updates, and maintains process Automation as requested by the business
- Performs business analysis of new requests
- Creates, Updates, and maintains process documentation and self-help knowledge base
- Works with various business owners to prioritize requests and communicate status
- 3+ years of IT-Related experience (Scripting/Support/Helpdesk, etc.)
- 2+ years Enterprise level scripting experience (Python, PowerShell, VBA/VBS, and/or Perl)
- Experience with source control (Github)
- College degree and financial industry experience preferred
- Experience with Windows 7 - 10 and Server 2008-2019 operating systems
- Experience with Helpdesk and change management systems/processes
- Experience with Office 2010/2013 with a focus on Excel macros
- Ability to present complex technical information in a clear, concise manner and to communicate with a variety of audiences, including non-technical users
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours (early mornings, evenings, weekends) on a rotating basis
- Maintain a professional demeanor and perform duties in an honest and ethical manner
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
Vb Script (Visual Basic Scripting Edition)
Windows Power Shell
Perl (Programming Language)