Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
Robert Half has an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk opportunity in a stimulating work environment with a team of highly skilled professionals. Attending to the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department, this role works closely with and reports to the Accounting Manager. Matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. If you're looking to quickly move up the career ladder, contact us today to find out more about this fast-growing team. Located in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term contract / temporary opening.
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Accomplish full-cycle A/P
- Open, sort, and deliver department mail on a daily basis
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please apply directly to the job posting or call
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Basic Bookkeeping experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk
for more information.