At Grobbel’s, here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy (for all Full-Time positions):
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Paid holidays & vacation time
- Quarterly bonuses - based on productivity
- Matching contribution to 401 (k) plan
- Individual leadership development
PRODUCTION WORKERS 50+ Openings, $13.00 - $20.00
Production, Packaging, and Sanitation Workers, imagine this: every day, you help in the production of a food product that impacts lives. Every week, you receive a paycheck that reflects your commitment to doing quality work. Your job is stable, with a company that has been voted one of the 101 Best & Brightest Companies to work for in the Metro Detroit area and been in business since 1883.
As a production worker for Grobbel's, America’s Oldest Corned Beef Specialist, your strong safety orientation and attention to detail are critical to the smooth production of our products.
Your day will be fast-paced and satisfyingly productive.
- You take pleasure in creating something of value
- You’re dependable and don’t like to miss a day of work.
- You believe a job well done is the only way to do it.
- Standing for extended periods doesn’t faze you.
- You take pride in a hard day’s work.
- Production Line Worker
- Meat Cutting
- Industrial Cleaning & Sanitation
- General Labor
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adhere to good manufacturing practices
- Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to lift 30lbs. - for select positions
No prior experience required. Successful candidates often have backgrounds in:
- Housekeeping or Custodial
- Restaurant or Fast Food
- Construction or Landscaping
E.W. Grobbel Sons, Inc. is the country’s premier corned beef processor and has been located in the Detroit area since 1883. We supply our products to thousands of locations around the United States. Our company culture supports the growth of our employees by promoting from within and developing individual career paths.
At Grobbel’s, our people are the center of what we do. Every day, we strive to engage each individual here to develop their talents and discover their greatness. On the side, we make some of the finest specialty meats in the nation.
As an employee at Grobbel’s, you will be part of a fast paced, high performance team, driven by employee engagement and powered by work precision. You will be an integral team member in helping meet production goals and quality standards.
URL blocked - click to apply
Key words: Production worker, general labor, manufacturing, meat cutter, packaging, quality inspector, warehouse.
Delivery Of Product