To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN 37901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Elavon Customer Care Rep- Knoxville, TN
U.S.Bank • Knoxville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Provides high quality customer service to merchants by responding to inquiries regarding the support of Merchant Credit Card processing as well as other areas as assigned. Responds to telephone inquiries, requests and problems from merchants. Troubleshoots, diagnoses and provides merchants with solutions to resolve problems with service, authorization and credit card processing terminals. Communicates applicable policies, procedures and practices to merchants. Requests exceptions to policies and procedures on behalf of merchant as appropriate, within established limits.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months to one year of customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of products, services, problem resolution practices and procedures, applicable regulations, systems and procedures
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as the ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems
- Proficient keyboard and computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service