Each year, Forrester welcomes the next generation of construction industry leaders into our Project Engineer program. This cutting edge, entry-level professional program provides a strong foundation for a successful career in the construction industry. Project Engineers gain invaluable hands-on experience in the critical functional areas of construction, from field operations to project management.
Through rotations on-site, Project Engineers gain a comprehensive understanding of Forrester, and can determine which aspect of the industry most interests them before committing to a long-term career path. Project Engineers also benefit from the breadth of learning programs offered through Forrester University, which gives all Team Members access to continuing education, leadership development, and vital industry certifications. Finally, Project Engineers form valuable relationships with their fellow entry-level professionals, with whom they can share best practices and create a strong professional network.
Successful candidates will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Building Construction, Construction Management, Architecture, or related degree program.
- Fewer than 2 years of experience in the construction industry
- Demonstrated interest in a career in construction – through internships, part-time jobs, involvement in co-curricular activities, etc.
- Strong people skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, a relationship orientation, and a willingness to learn.
- Quality Assurance
- Engineering Design Process