Personal Care Assistants - Full Time- Part Time- PRN- Morristown, TN and surrounding areas
Personal Care Assistants provide essential services at the residence of clients. Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Follows the assignment sheet/service plan.
- Assists the client with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting, and nutritional intake.
- Assists the client with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Provides incidental services such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and medication reminders.
- Promotes and maintains a clean, safe, healthy client environment.
- Utilizes basic infection control such as hand washing and personal protective equipment.
- Recognizes, reports and documents changes in the client's condition and/or safety.
The Personal Care Assistant is an integral part of the Interim team, and we truly appreciate our employees!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- CPR Certification - we will provide if you do not have a current CPR card
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the workforce
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and have the ability deal with changes based on client needs and scheduling.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Interim HealthCare of East TN- Voted #1 People's Choice
- Paid Time off and Health/Dental available to Full Time Employees only
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Infection Control
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Vehicle Insurance