To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Victorville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Victorville, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Min. 1 Year Working Experience) in your area. As a Maxim LPN, you will experience the joy and satisfaction of helping others along with a gratifying career in the healthcare industry. With more than 25 years of healthcare staffing experience, we strive to be the employer of choice in the healthcare services industry. We have many career opportunities in a variety of care settings such as homecare, medical facilities, flu/wellness clinics, and travel nursing.
We offer flexible hours that fit your lifestyle, personalized service from our office staff, and a variety of rewarding assignments.
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Live Insurance
- 401 (k) savings plan
- Weekly Paychecks
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Awards and Recognition programs
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs