Local resident, John Johnson, is opening the office and will run day-to-day operations along with the support of the Patrice & Associates home office in Dunkirk. Md. John is a veteran and entrepreneur. His driven attitude and propensity to help others makes him an ideal addition to the Patrice & Associates team.
Coming to the rescue of restaurants, hotels and other hospitality industry businesses, John seeks to eliminate the time, frustration, and anxiety felt when positions need to be filled. He has a long track record of successfully acquiring and retaining top industry talent.
“My goal is to simplify the complexities of the hiring process to make it smoother for all parties,” said John. “My goal for every hospitality and restaurant client company is to find the right candidate who will make a positive contribution to their business. We specialize in finding candidates not found on the internet”.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- If you are looking for a job - let me know! Complete the Quick Apply form and I'll reach out to discuss opportunities available for your next career.
- If you need to hire managers - let me know! Patrice & Associates has been in business for 30 years which means we have a huge network of candidates. We specialize in sourcing candidates not found on the internet!
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
It is important for the hotel manager to be involved in all aspects of the hotel operations. You will be just as responsible for dealing with complaints as for strategizing and preparing reports. You will be a key person of reference for employees and clients as well as external vendors.
- Growth opportunities - many new locations opening this year!
- Unusually lucrative bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision options
- Paid vacations
- Quality of life
- proven track record of successful management
- ability to develop and lead teams
- high energy and positive attitude
- strong job tenure
- highly skilled in profitability management
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue