To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Environmental Services Manager (Custodial)
Sodexo • Kalamazoo, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Custodian manager serving manufacturing client with GMP and Non-GMP cleaning activities. Will manage Custodial, Recieving, and Mailroom.
Are you an experienced manager of plant and building operations? Is it your life's work to ensure the proper functioning of utilities and maintenance systems so they never go off-line? If so, then we have an opportunity for you!!
Sodexo, a global leader in Quality of Life Services Facilities management is growing, again. Our year over year growth continues to create opportunities for career advancement, internally and externally for talented Utilities and Facilities managers who are experienced in plant, building and utilities operations and maintenance.
Provides supervision of two or more core services at a client site to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Implements strategies to meet Client and Company objectives and achieve profitable growth. Ensures high customer satisfaction through developing team members and delivering quality services.
- Directs daily operation of two or more core services at a site to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client and implements the service program(s).
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and with standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste and complies with all government regulations.
- Manages the budget by controlling costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, materials), complying with budget requirements and making adjustments when necessary.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.