Our Digital Experience and Marketing Departments at Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) are expanding and we’re looking for dynamic, driven marketers to join our teams! We’re a collaborative group of creative, motivated peers that work hard to ensure we’re putting our best ideas and beauty brands in front of our customers and stylist communities. Are you a beauty enthusiast? Do you picture yourself in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Does digital strategy and marketing fuel your creative fire? If so, we’re looking for someone just like you for our Sr. Manager of CRM position located at our Support Center in Denton, TX.
The position is responsible for leading the program development and execution for CRM initiatives. Programs include email, direct mail, mobile and other initiatives designed to engage customers with relevant communications.
- Plans and manages all direct marketing campaigns for customer acquisition, retention and win back primarily in email, direct mail and mobile channels.
- Oversees execution of email marketing program, managing weekly email streams for multiple database segments in addition to targeted, trigger and drip campaigns.
- Supports all major Sally marketing initiatives with CRM including those identified by the Advertising and Promotions team, the Loyalty manager and the e-Commerce team.
- Manages a customer contact strategy
- Works in close partnership with the Analytics team, Advertising and Promotions team and the Creative team.
- Establishes test and learning agenda around customer segmentation, offer and creative formats and continually optimizes the CRM programs.
- Establishes key metrics for results reporting in partnership with the Analytics team.
- Tracks and socializes performance of programs and leverage learnings to continue to evolve and optimize targeting and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities in direct marketing channels.
- Manages relationships and projects with key vendors. Analyzes new vendors and marketing technologies that would help build CRM capabilities. Monitors competitive landscape.
- Manages direct report who will assist in daily execution of CRM and email marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-10 years business experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience driving CRM/loyalty program and direct marketing strategy
- Experience in multi-channel retail industry a plus
- Hands on ESP platform experience required
- Working understanding of CRM databases preferred
Our culture links actions to results with a Can-Do Attitude that always puts our customers’ and stylists’ needs first. We work together, acting as one and holding ourselves accountable to deliver the best possible results. As innovators in the beauty industry, we emphasize open communication, always seeking new approaches and fostering professional growth. We acknowledge that every team player makes a difference, and it is our shared vision and positive culture that unites us.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Customer Acquisition Management