To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
- Ashley Humphrey
- Phone: 7133963666
- Phone:: 1 713-568-7201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • Austin, TX
Posted 2 months ago
My client is a privately owned, multifamily Real Estate developer located out of Austin, TX. They are currently in search for a Finance/Portfolio manager to be an integral part of their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a Real Estate Accounting background to get their foot in the door with a great firm and be involved in Asset Management.
My client is a privately owned Real Estate development company located out of Austin, TX. Since their establishment in 2008, they have experience immense growth and have developed projects with a cumulative value of over $600M. Though their primary focus has been in the multifamily space, they are also engaging in a variety of asset classes from retail to mixed-use.
DescriptionThe Finance/Portfolio Manager will have the following responsibilities. The Finance/Portfolio Manager contributes to the company's success by assisting in the company's acquisition closing process, securing and closing financings, overseeing banking policies, cash management, and other strategic projects within the real estate platform.
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT & FINANCIAL OVERSIGHT
- Review financial reports and analyze performance of assets to interface with stakeholders
- Capital Call preparation and distribution to Investors
- Oversee and interact with property managers to ensure assets are being operated to company's standards Interact with banks on loans, goal towards growing to originating loans
- Maintain guaranty reporting and ensure bank compliance
- Maintain and update schedule for Real Estate owned assets
- Work with partners on optimizing asset performance through financials analysis including but not limited to capital spending, lease turnover, and investor reporting dashboard Design, implement and oversee investor reporting dashboard system
- Responsible for opening bank accounts based on requirements of property
- Assist partners in acquisition due diligence checklist
- Coordinate and run financing checklist during acquisition financing or refinancing
- Coordinate with treasury in posting any deposits or escrows for acquisitions
- Organize and provide support and approval on settlement statement and cash calls
- Coordinate with VP of Finance and Technology on procuring insurance for any new properties SYSTEMS
- Work alongside real estate team to identify inefficient processes among property management, accounting, asset management, and acquisitions. Help find suitable solutions by designing improved systems
The Finance/Portfolio Manager will have the following requirements:
- Demonstrates leadership by creating an environment that fosters teamwork, values, and diversity. Supports and respects all team and company staff members, as well as internal and external customers and vendors
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done while maintaining a professional and fun environment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- 5+ years' experience in real estate Finance/Accounting
- Positive attitude, team player, humility among team members, initiative to find a better way, follow through, pride in product (see below)
In return, my client is offering a competitive base salary plus bonus, great benefits and opportunity to develop into an Asset Manager.