To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Weldon Spring, MO 63304
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Weldon Spring, MO
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO). Essential Duties:
- Check and approval all vouchers for payment (ie prices, extensions and purchase orders) and enter into Accounts Payable system
- Prepare approximately 250 Accounts Payable checks per month
- Prepare wire transfers for vendors and perform monthly ITW netting
- Performs new vendor setup process
- Print Accounts Payable reports and maintain Account Payable files to include 1099 records
- Prepare and submit monthly Sales and Use tax reporting
- Prepare and submit yearly 1099 records to ITW corporate
- Audit and reconcile petty cash
- Prepare month end closing invoice accrual journal entries to meet deadlines
- Assists in other areas as directed by the Accounting Manager
- Associate's degree in Accounting or business
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- High personal standard of work quality
- High Quality Customer Service to both internal and external customers
- Fundamental Accounting knowledge to develop with developmental opportunities
- Intermediate excel analysis skills expected to mature through development opportunities presented on-the-job and/or external training options (i.e. Pivot Tables and standard formulas)
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to work effectively on complex, non-routine accounting activities
- Identifies and recommends improvements to the Accounts Payable processes