Kelly Services is looking for quality candidates to work as a mail operations clerk in an office environment.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Deliver mail throughout assigned building
- Work within multiple locations
- Operate material handling equipment (will train), mail machines, scanners etc.
- Process outgoing carrier packages using scanning systems
- Perform quality control inspections on inbound and outbound shipments, inspect for damage and accuracy
- Help to keep mail area clean and organized
- Identify best product shipping alternatives, accurately complete all necessary paperwork to ship items
- Prepare and coordinate outgoing shipments and logistics with storage and shipping vendors
- Help provide coverage of loading dock area
- Sort, process, track and deliver incoming and outgoing USPS mail including certified, priority mail and packages
- Process outgoing pre-sort and first-class USPS mail including operation of postage equipment
- Performs supply, distribution or mail processes and applicable support applications
- Conducts asset management tracking, inventory transfers, donations and disposal processing
- Works with limited supervision
- Processes internal delivery requests.
- May be required to handle money to process mail from employees, postage, packages etc.
- May require activities such as bending, stooping, reaching and sitting or standing for prolonged periods of time
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs. individually or increased weight with the use of equipment.
- Must be neat and clean, pleasant demeanor
- Work with a team, self-starter, flexible and willing to jump in where needed.
- Trustworthy - will handle cash, debt and or credit cards to process packages, letters and steps.
Must be available to work overtime if needed
Reliable and dependable employees only!