Job Title - Patient Service Representative
Pay Range - $15 - $17
Hours - Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm 8m - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
Location - Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Customer Service Representative Job Summary:
Medix is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work for a Fortune 10 Pharmacy Benefit Management company. The Customer Service Representative will handle inbound/outbound calls from participants and/or prescribers when needed to start and process order requests.
- Customer Service Representative will research issues sent by Customer Care, Account Managers, internal customers and Quality Assurance relative to the customer service experience
- Customer Service Representative will also notify requesters of decisions, changes, or other relevant information pertaining to request/inquiry.
- Customer Service Representative will be responsible for researching and resolving payment issues.
- Customer Service Representative will perform required transactions to complete mail order prescriptions.
- Customer Service Representative will follow through on standard operating procedures, problem-solving and troubleshooting within guidelines.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Must have effective and empathetic communication style in managing inbound calls and communications with clients and team members
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Basic alpha number data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus, including knowledge of basic insurance and third party terms and medical terminology
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals
Medix is dedicated to positively impacting lives every day. Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries.
Our dedicated recruiters are here to help you find and secure just the right opportunity. We take the time to learn about you, your skills, your interests, and your career goals, and then match you with the jobs and companies that best suit your needs. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire positions, we can help you to find the meaningful and gratifying work that you've been looking for. Let Medix be your partner as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan
- Two different fixed indemnity plan add-ons
- Major Medical Plans, including 1 HSA Plan
- Short-term disability
- Life and AD&D
This year's recipient of the Business Ledger's "Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award"
Join our network of talented professionals!
Complex Problem Solving