Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for leading a team to deliver all facets of recruiting success throughout the Macfadden program USAID task orders and broader PAE organization. This will be achieved through the development and implementation of recruitment strategies that correspond to the needs of the organization. The successful candidate will play a vital role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent to sustain and drive our growth. This position will report to the Senior HR Manager, Global Recruiting and have supervisory responsibility for a Recruiting Coordinator and additional Recruiting overflow support. This is a Program Management Office position based in Arlington, VA.
GENERAL DUTIES (not all inclusive):
In addition to being responsible for recruiter duties for requisitions, the Recruiting Manager is responsible for the following:
- Develop, lead, and execute recruitment plan to ensure all recruitment activities are consistent with the company's mission, vision, and values and hiring goals
- Maintain compliance with employment laws and policies and procedures
- Maintain all recruiting reporting including metric reporting within the program and company
- Set clear goals and benchmarks for recruitment team
- Work with Senior HR Manager for Recruitment and Recruiting Director to research, analyze, and design recruitment marketing strategies to create cost-effective sourcing plans within budget that results in maintaining recruitment deliverables
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand current and forecast future hiring needs
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data to create measurements and informative reports that demonstrate the effectiveness or identify areas of improvement for the recruitment strategy, and recruitment process
- Assess labor markets and stay current on emerging platforms, trends, and products that may deliver more effective results
- Supervise the recruiting team and conduct ongoing performance reviews with recruiting staff
- Coach and develop the recruiting team through day-to-day needs as well as long-term developmental areas
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Manage recruitment databases
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Performs other duties as required
- Minimum eight years progressive experience in full lifecycle recruiting with a minimum of two of those years leading a recruiting team and bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management or related field (5+ years-experience with master’s degree and at least two years leading a recruiting team)
- Minimum two years of high-volume recruiting experience required
- Proactive independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Knowledge of employment laws and OFCCP regulations
- Experience tracking success of recruitment strategy efforts
- Ability to create and implement recruitment pipeline strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Proficient in applicant tracking software, MS office applications, i.e. spreadsheets
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to visit multiple Metro DC areas with possible travel outside of the Metro DC area. Will visit DC offices 1-2 times per week.
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship and have the ability to obtain and maintain a US government Secret level clearance.
- USAID Recruiting experience
- Prefer two years’ experience recruiting in a government contracting environment
- PHR/SPHR certification or equivalent preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PAE is a drug free workplace.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Applicant Tracking Systems
Senior Professional In Human Resources