To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bozeman, MT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Bozeman, MT
Posted 2 months ago
The Office Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties. The Office Coordinator is expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties (which may include assistance with accounts payable and accounts receivable) and support other staff members with clerical tasks in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead Senior Care
- Handle office responsibilities to allow a consistent full time networking effort, which is critical in building the business
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm and professional manner
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and distribute incoming calls to the appropriate staff members
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule care consultations
- Assist with hiring process for new CAREGiversSM, duties may include fielding employment inquiries from prospective CAREGivers and moving applicants through the process.
- Assist with billing processing, including client invoices and CAREGiver payroll
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the operating system
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or other staff members as appropriate
- Determine each visitor’s purpose in a pleasant manner and promptly notify the appropriate staff member of their arrival
- Assist with stuffing and mailing client invoices and CAREGiver payroll
- Organize and distribute the daily mail according to prior instructions
- Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
- Assist with making reference calls on prospective CAREGivers in a timely manner
- Process criminal background and Department of Motor Vehicle checks
- Participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings
- Order and stock office supplies
- Maintain supplies for postage, fax, credit card and copy machine
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
Home Instead Senior Care
1001 W. Oak St, Bldg C, Suite 113
Bozeman, MT 59718
Please email resume with cover letter to:
Jon Marchi General Manager and Michelle Keim, Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.