Do you enjoy making a difference? Would you like to enhance the lives of our clients?
Come and join our mission of enhancing our client lives by providing exceptional service today! At Home Instead Senior Care, our Caregivers enjoy building relationships with seniors and look forward to going to work each day.
If you have a great attitude, work ethic and desire to make a difference, join our team!
Currently seeking staff for Westchester & Putnam Counties
Shifts vary from 4-12 hours, daytime, weekend & overnight. Let us know what works best for you!
Home Instead Senior Care offers:
- The Benefits of the Largest Non-Medical In-Home Care Provider with the warmth of a local franchise office
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Excellent Paid Orientation & Ongoing Training
- In services/Training to Maintain HHA/PCA offered through an Online Provider
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Serving the Westchester/Putnam County area since 2004
- Mileage reimbursement for client's errands
Provides services for: Companionship, Light Housecleaning, Meal Preparation & Errands/Shopping for our amazing senior citizen clientele.
Home Instead Senior Care began by serving a handful of families in Omaha, Nebraska. Since those early years, our network has grown to over 1,000 franchises that provide in-home senior care from Topeka to Tokyo. And even though we lead the world in home care services, we retain our traditional Midwestern values. We always operate from the heart.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.