At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Retention, growth and increased profitability of existing business, the acquisition of new business on existing accounts, customer satisfaction and the strategic direction of assigned accounts
- Establish, cultivate and manage the customer relationship at multiple levels (including C-Suite), serving as a healthcare consultant and trusted business advisor to this customer
- Direct strategic, customer specific initiatives, which deliver 'value added' services through the execution of client specific business plans
- Value delivery to customer including plan performance, account management and service results
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge base of assigned customer, beyond the traditional healthcare - focused information / knowledge, to become an extension of the customer's business
- Clearly demonstrate the value propositions for specialty and ancillary business to improve customer growth and retention
- Coordinate and influence superior customer service delivery developing and maintaining solid intercompany relationships
- Strategically plan and meet with customers quarterly, identifying trends and offering solutions per the Insight Driven Solutions (IDS) consultative and solutioning process
- Prepare, host and follow - up an annual/quarterly strategic planning session with the customer
- Determine and clearly articulate the value story, trend drivers and tracking of solutions performance to the customer
- Maintain a high level of healthcare industry knowledge as well as customer's industry
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- OH Life and Health Insurance Sales License maintained as required by state law
- 1+ years of strategic and consultative sales/renewals experience within group accounts in the employee benefits industry
- 1+ years of experience of sales experience with medical and pharmacy insurance plans
- Proven track record of 3+ years of progressively increasing responsibility for client relationship management and consultation
- 1+ years of experience selling dental, vision, life or financial protection products
- TPA experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.