To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Blountville, TN 37617
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ExecuNet • Blountville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
We have an exceptional opportunity for a General Manager to take the reigns of a Division of a leading national manufacturer / distributor of automotive parts and components. We are looking for a leader who has a passion for racing and the performance parts segment and that can function like an entrepreneur within a Corporation.
Besides having a strong progressive track record of sales accomplishment, multi-location management with P&L responsibility, you should have superb leadership skills and with a high level of integrity and business ethics. Prior experience in development and execution of industry leading e-commerce strategies is highly desired. The General Manager will report to the CEO of the parent corporation and is responsible for the P&L and all functions of the business.
This great role has a robust compensation package with a generous benefits program that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), disability insurance, vacation and holiday time, and education reimbursement is included. Relocation provided to a great family friendly area of TN with a COL that is 16% below the US average. Also, NO STATE INCOME TAX! You have it all here with beautiful area, lots of cultural / arts events and entertainment plus one of the most well-known motorsports facilities in the county!
- Establish the annual operating plan in conjunction with Executive Leadership and ensure the achievement of key sales and operations initiatives.
- Direct reports include the National Sales Manager, Purchasing Manager, Operations Manager, and Branch Managers.
- Formulate a long term strategic plan for the business and ensure proactive implementation.
- Direct the sales management team to achieve targeted market share by customer segment.
- Monitor competitive trends, customer needs and develop effective strategies for sales campaigns.
- Establish targets for current and new product lines and implement effective strategies to achieve plans.
- Maintain an ongoing, close relationship with key customers.
- Lead in depth reviews of all branch P&L 's to ensure cost structure and profit optimization.
- Identify training needs, initiate appropriate programs/development of staff, and implement effective personnel actions.
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement across all functional areas.
- Maintain a strong focus on employee morale and safety throughout the organization.
- Bachelor 's Degree in Business or related discipline preferred
- Full P&L accountability experience required
- Able to create a eCommerce strategy that augments their catalog / telephonic process to open new customers.
- Previous experience with product distribution and sales business operations that include Counter Business. Sales, Ops, Accounting and eCommerce
- Looking for strong knowledge of e-commerce systems and strategies
- Possess a formidable sales mentality / acumen.
- Previous experience leading divisions or organizations
- 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in sales, operations, and/or general management roles
- Automotive aftermarket experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of distribution based ERP systems
- Prior experience in development and execution of industry leading e-commerce strategies is highly desired.
- Advanced education is a plus.
- Professional Training / certifications are a plus.