Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, 250+ Large On Premise Clients, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it!
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aerotek, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Aerotek promotes exclusively from within!
As a Recruiter, you will impact both our candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs. You will:
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Maximize profitability by understanding client needs, providing quality contractors, and proactively marketing ideal candidates
- Perform various customer service related activities
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let's talk money and perks!
Aerotek offers a base salary of $70,000 after the hourly training period. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
Performance based incentives:
- Quarterly bonuses
- All-expense paid trip
- Company funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales focused experience
- Collaborated in a team-oriented environment
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
aerotekinternalThe company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment