Position: Press Operator/Injection Molding, 3rd Shift
Hours 3rd shift: 9:00pm to 5:30am
Schedule: Full Time - Sunday through Thursday
Starting Pay: $15.00/per hour
How to Apply:
Please reply by responding to this Indeed Email or call Vicki at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Resume submittal: Email blocked - click to apply
This is a temporary to hire Long term employment Opportunity with our client that provides innovative advanced Medical Devices, along with innovate, design and manufacture premier medical devices and components. This is a well established corporation with direct hire opportunities.
Press Operator Injection Molding
The Press Operator Injection Molding position Operates injection molding machines according to specific schedules and procedures. Prepares mold inserts and reviews molded component integrity.
Critical Tasks and responsibilities
- Operation of injection molding machines
- Basic quality checks
- Packaging of parts * Basic material handling
- Cleaning of grinders and dryers
- Assist setup operator in prep for mold changes
- Coordinates with Mold Maintenance Tech to ensure molds ready per production schedule
- Perform secondary operations or assembly as required * Additional duties as determined by the Company.
Additional tasks and responsibilities
- Performs mold setups
- Responsible for process verification and quality checks at mold startup
- Documents process changes
- Responsible for basic mold and machine maintenance to meet production schedule
- Communicates production requirements to operators
- When not performing setups, perform duties of a molding operator
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong mechanical aptitude & Ability to read blueprints
- Outstanding manual skills
- Experience using basic quality measurement tools
- Prior molding or industrial experience
- Basic computer knowledge (i.e. data entry)
- Ability to learn and perform a variety of tasks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 35 lb. on a regular basis, 55 lb. intermittently
- Press Operation or Machine Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
Vicki Worland, Staffing Recruiter Specialist
Kelly Services, Inc.
2219 Rimland Dr #411 Bellingham, WA 98226
Email: Email blocked - click to apply
Phone: 360.647.2207 ext.205
In addition to the position above, please feel free to look at all Kelly Services opportunities by visiting www.kellycareernetwork.com
Kelly Services is a Fortune Global 500 company and a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 750,000 associates with our business clients each year and offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire positions. Kelly Services offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What is Kelly Services, Inc.? ...................
Kelly Services, Inc. is a staffing and workforce solutions company that operates globally. Our company places employees at all levels in various sectors including production, assembly, material handling, aerospace manufacturing, customer services, financial services, information technology, healthcare, information technology and law industries. Kelly Services, Inc. does not charge a fee to the job-seeker/employee.
Since 1946, Kelly Services has been providing exceptional employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. We provide employment to more than 750,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Packaging And Labeling
Quark X Press Design Software