Immediate need for a Full Stack Java Engineer with Angular for our client in the Financial Services Industry. This is a 12+ month contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Charlotte, NC. Please review the below job description and contact me ASAP.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision,
- with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 7-10 years of experience.
Technical expertise in following area:
• Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience working in financial industry. Experience from other industry is welcomed as well
• Experience working in a large-scale web operation team and offshore team
• Experience working in waterfall, iterative and agile fashion
• Hands-on experience in Mobile(iOS, Android) development
• Expert knowledge of AngularJS, best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
• Core Java, Spring MVC, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Maven, Design Patterns, Session Management, Consumption of RestFul webservices
• Web Services, Angular, Coherence, Akamai
• Automation Testing Experience and have knowledge on Cucumber and Selenium
• Advanced technical degrees
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience level 7 to 10 years
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)