Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
We're looking for Drivers to work at the Rancho Cordova Warehouse in Sacramento, CA. This position will include driving and delivery commissary to Contra Costa County, Alameda County and Napa State Hospital facility. You will have direct contact with inmates at the time of the delivery on every facility.
What You'll Need
- Assist in loading and unloading delivery goods, driving to and from delivery destinations and assist in passing out commissary orders to inmates within a correctional facility environment
- Responsible for unloading or assisting in the unloading products for delivery, verifying count and condition of goods loaded and unloaded and driving to and from delivery destinations
- Complying with all state, local and national department of transportation standards and regulations while maintaining a good driving record is required
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- One (1) year experience in delivering products/inventory preferred
- Valid state driver’s license for assigned vehicles is required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong team orientation
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.