Our client in Boston, Ma is looking for a Development Program Coordinator to work with the Chief Compliance and Development Officer. The QA and Development Program Coordinator performs a diverse set of tasks for the effective functioning of the group. Incumbent will assist with the daily operations of the department to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Quality Assurance
- Coordinates the development, design and implementation of key consumer satisfaction surveys for Home Care, AFC and Vendor programs.
- Assists in conducting consumer record reviews to ensure quality, regulatory compliance and audit-readiness
- Conducts Excel spreadsheet analysis for various projects and processes.
- With direction, generates or assists in generating basic quality assurance reports.
- Catalogs training materials for programs
- Serves as point person for tracking donations, educating staff on fundraising opportunities
- Assists in coordinating and provides support for all fundraising and special events activities including the company's annual fundraiser
- Oversees website content & social media for development and fundraising events
- Coordinates acknowledgement of workplace giving donors and manages donor tracking system.
- Records donations in donor database management system on a timely basis, prepares donations listing for the final report of the Annual Report
- Processes accurate and timely gift acknowledgement letters for all fundraising efforts
- Vendor Contracts
- Assists with correspondence between Contracts Manager & Vendors as needed - i.e. sending emails/letters, etc.
- Assists with general filing of vendor information, physically & electronically
- Supportive Housing
- Assists with administrative duties to support the smooth functioning of the Supportive Housing program including, creating event flyers, and scheduling team meetings, etc.
- Serves as point person for SH monthly newsletters including editing newsletters and sending to printers
- Coordinates activities related to Evidence Based Program including creating certificates for educational programs at housing sites, sending and storing participant data (Matter of Balance) forms.
- Executive administrative support to Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer and Chief Compliance and Development officer
- Manages calendars and schedule meetings, as requested
- Assists with administrative tasks - i.e. scanning, copying, filing when needed
- Assists with mailings - i.e. sending packages
- Serves as official keeper of agency contracts: retrieves contracts as they come in (typically quarterly), obtains signatures as required, makes copies as needed, scans and stores e-files on Shared drive, stores original contract in contracts binder
- Performs other administrative duties and works on projects as required.
- Working knowledge of regulatory agencies preferred
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel report preparation and formatting
- Excellent human relations and communication skills are needed to maintain good rapport and effective working relationships with agency staff, and other personnel throughout the ASAP System.
This is a long term contract assignment with working hours 9-5 PM.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.