• Provides general administrative support. May provide back up support to higher-level management as needed.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
• Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
• May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
• Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
• Orders business cards and stationery.
• Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
• Coordinates on and offsite meetings, dinners, events and team activities
• May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
• Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
Experience monitoring and maintaining SharePoint sites
- Sharp attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Safeguards confidential information
- Strong and effective communication skills
Other desirable skills:
• Project management skills or ability to drive projects as needed
Attention To Detail
General Administrative Support