Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries
The key to successful treatment and full recovery is often fast, accurate diagnosis. Abbott’s life-changing tests and diagnostic tools provide insights that enable smarter, faster decisions and transform the way the world is managing health.
Our pioneering technology spans the world of healthcare operations — with medical diagnostic instruments, tests, automation and informatics solutions for hospitals, reference labs, blood centers, emergency departments, physician offices and clinics.
In this position The Sales Executive will drives sales in defined territory to achieve revenue targets, profitable growth, and gain market share. renewals; new business). The Sales Executive is held accountable for providing accurate and timely sales forecast. Serves as the primary contact for all new opportunities. Provides update reports to regional sales manager regarding Win/Loss Ratios, Lead Conversions, Quota Attainment, and Customer Satisfaction. Demonstrates leadership within peer group. Develops and executes strategies for generating leads, building pipelines, and closing opportunities.
• Generates new LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) software business by effectively managing leads and opportunities.
• Works closely with sales specialist to deliver excellent product presentations.
• Designs and delivers unique solutions that result in improved outcomes for customer.
• Responsible for selling total solutions to target non-enterprise accounts (i.e., high-risk/upselling renewals; new business).
• Responds to RFIs and RPFs in a professional and timely manner.
• Establishes and builds deep understanding of customer and stake holder needs.
• In-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
• Builds and leads internal cross functional selling team to execute account strategies.
• Analyzes impact of market trends and factors on customers.
• Develops strategic account plans for closing deals and achieving sales goals • Ability to comprehend industry specific laboratory workflows (Pharma Technology, Forensics, Quality Manufacturing, Public Health, and/or Clinical).
• Negotiates long-term contracts.
10 years industry experience in a laboratory or science-based industry with knowledge of Laboratory Informatics.
- 3 years working in an enterprise software environment.
Documented history of being a consistent overachiever in Sales (e.g., President’s Club winner).
Consistently ranks among the top 20% in peer sales group. • Possesses strong MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Executive- Abbott Informatics- New England
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Executive- Abbott Informatics- New England, on Facebook at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Executive- Abbott Informatics- New England and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.