Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Customer Service Representative I
PAE National Security Solutions, is looking for a Customer Service Representative Level I works primarily within enterprise call centers and includes communicating both written and oral with employees and delivering accurate information on established policies, procedures, and parameters. A strong customer service perspective is required.
Candidate Must have an Active and Eligible for Crossover at the TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance with Poly at time of employment.
Specific duties and responsibilities will vary based on assignment area.
- Build audience insight using appropriate tools to monitor content
- Communicate with customers via phone and email and answer basic questions related to administrative issues.
- Encourage a positive call center interaction by communicating in a thorough, supportive and amicable manner.
- Categorize questions/inquiries, identify relevant information from a body of policies, procedures, and websites and when necessary, determine the appropriate functional area to search for answers to customer issues.
- Provide guidance to employees on navigating document and web resources and self-service tools.
- Provide policy and procedural information and guidance to customers on programs, actions, and/or processes.
- Complete required online forms or database entries in support of any required actions quickly and accurately.
- Update electronic records based on customer conversations and conduct related data entry.
- Update and communicate with customers on issue progress, timelines, and resolution.
- Navigate multiple databases, documented resources, and systems of record efficiently.
- Coordinate with colleagues as appropriate to explain processes or resolve moderately complex employee transactional issues.
- Refer questions and issues that are out of the scope of the call centers to the appropriate organization.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Power Point, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Basic knowledge of the organizations customer service measures, standards, and expectations
- Basic knowledge of the types of data maintained in a domain system of record
- Working knowledge of the systems related to processing respective Support Discipline Actions across relevant corporate applications
- Basic knowledge of the customer mission, customers, products, and services
- Active listening and oral expression skills
- Problem solving skills to identify the nature of a customer issue and relay an understanding of the problem
- Interpersonal skills to develop valued relationships with customers, coworkers, and colleagues
- Ability to quickly gain familiarity in corporate programs, actions, and policies
- Ability to research and identify relevant information within a multitude of documented information
- Ability to write clear and effective correspondence and explanations
- Ability to navigate multiple databases, documented resources, and systems of record
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Ability to remain calm and empathetic when communicating with contentious customers
- Ability to elicit relevant information through dialogue, questions, and conversations
- Clearance Requirements:
Must have an Active and Eligible for Crossover at the TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance with Poly at time of employment.
- Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates or Bachelor's degree
- Experience Requirements:
- Previous Customer Service experience is advantageous
- Typically, employees sit comfortably to do their work, interspersed by brief periods of standing, walking, bending, and carrying of papers and books, extensive periods requiring the use of computers terminals to accomplish work objectives. While performing the duties of this job, use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative I
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Complex Problem Solving
Top Secret (Ts Clearance)
Sensitive Compartmented Information (Sci Clearance)